We would like to inform all of our guests that we will be following the governments guidelines of any changes with regards to the Covid-19 virus.
At the moment there is no change to our guest bookings
All updates will be placed here so please make sure you are up to date with all the information we place here to avoid any disappointment
We will do our best to inform guests if any changes as soon as we are aware of any.
But it will be your ultimate responsibility to make sure before arriving that no changes have been made
We would like to assure all of our guests that due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are taking extra measures to make sure that all of our properties undergo a thorough deep clean.
• We have communicated with our staff and reminded them of the importance of washing hands frequently;
• Provided sanitiser to your hotel guests and staff;
• Informed our hotel guests that sanitisers are available and the hotel management has introduced risk mitigation measures;
• For at least until the situation is contained, we ask that everyone tries to avoid handshakes;
• we have Disinfected and deep cleaned everything where possible that our guests will touch frequently, this can include but is not limited to, the call buttons, light switches, door handles, toilets, telephones and the reception counter.
Considerations we ask of our guests
There are currently no vaccines available to protect anyone against human coronavirus infection. You may be able to reduce your risk of infection by doing the following:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands;
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Robert and Michelle
Celebrations to remember: Weddings, christenings, birthdays, anniversaries, retirements – relax and enjoy, in our outstanding exclusive properties.